Cover the whole content lifecycle with Athento
- Digitize documents: You can digitize paper documents from Athento or connect Athento to your scanner. You can also digitize documents from one location or from several at the same time.
- Capture content such as e-mails and faxes: With Athento Popmail, you can store documents attached to e-mails and other mailroom features.
- Batch separation: Athento can separate batches of documents that have already been scanned and store them in a single file or several individual files.
- Document identification and classification: Athento Capture can recognize document types in order to save them in specific locations, start workflows, extract/capture data, etc.
- Automatic data extraction and manual validation: Athento allows you to extract important data from your documents without you having to intervene in the extraction. It also gives you the opportunity to confirm that the data extraction has been carried out properly.
- Document Management (DM): Athento can help you manage traditional business documents. With Athento, you can create new versions of your documents and keep them accessible at all times.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): In addition to documents, companies manage other content. Athento provides features for Digital Asset Management (DAM) that allows for the management of other content such as emails, images, and videos, etc..
- Web Content Management (WCM): Companies manage web content like blogs, wikis, or websites. With Athento, this content can also be kept under total control.
- Workflows: Workflows are used to guide the content of the company at the time indicated to those who really need to work with content. With Athento, you can integrate the Intelligent Business Process and design workflows that increase the efficiency of your processes.
- Records Management: Athento can also process those documents that are not going to change and that need to be preserved in their original form.
- Intelligent Information Understanding: Athento can build relationships between documents, significantly improving the amount of time spent on searches. It uses NLP and semantic technologies.
- Collaboration: Athento allows people to work together on documents at the same time, to share documents with internal and external users, and to use other collaborative tools.
- Format conversion, Digital signature, etc.: To maintain security and enable collaboration, Athento offers many other tools.
This component enables parties to share information with other systems during other phases of ECM. Exchanging of information between internal applications is vital for businesses and internal processes can avoid being disjointed and inefficient. Receiving and sending documents to Intranets, Extranets, other document management systems, or business applications is vital to ensure full accessibility to information.