What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is installed in the user’s browser when accessing certain websites or apps. Cookies allow the owner of a website or app, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its device and, depending on the information they contain and the way users use their devices, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
By domain management entity
By time of permanence
Behavioral advertising cookies
What types of Cookies does this website and what are their purposes?
By the entity managing the domain:
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
By the time of their permanence:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed and used to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. As their name suggests, these cookies are stored in the terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
By their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate your experience from that of other users.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
List of Cookies by issuer:
This information table will be updated as soon as possible when the services offered on this site change. However, it is possible that the information table may temporarily not include a cookie, tag or other similar device due to an update, although there will always be devices with identical purposes to those included in this chart.
Who are the recipients of the information? Where are they located?
The information collected through Cookies may be used both by ATHENTO and by third party collaborating companies, such as web analytics operators and agents, for the purposes described in the previous section.
Some of these collaborators may be located in third countries whose legislation does not offer an equivalent level of data protection; however, the user may consult the appropriate guarantees they offer so that international data transfers are carried out taking into account the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
The user can learn more about these third parties, as well as the types of cookies they install, the purposes for which they process the data, the guarantees they offer to carry out international transfers, the retention periods and how preferences can be configured with respect to them, through their privacy policies. In any case, ATHENTO is not responsible for the accuracy and content of the privacy policies offered by those third parties on their websites.
So, for example, you can find information on how to manage your cookie preferences in the most common browsers through the following links:
Firefox from here.
Chrome from here.
Microsoft Edge from here.
Safari from here.
Ópera from here.
If your browser is not among the above, please consult the specific documentation for your browser.
The opt-out mechanism creates a cookie that allows us to remember that you do not want additional cookies. However, if you delete cookies after you have asked for them to be deleted, you will have to repeat the process.
These changes only apply to the browser through which you are currently logged in. To delete cookies from other devices, you must follow the process described for those devices.
If you prevent the installation of all cookies on the website, some functionalities of the website as well as some content may be affected.
You can contact ATHENTO through email@example.com where you can write to exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation, limitation of processing, opposition, to data portability or not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given.
To the extent that the information processed relates only to unique codes or identifiers of devices or browsers used by the user and is not related to data that directly identifies the user, the above rights shall not apply, unless the user provides additional information that allows its identification.