Confidentiality and Data protection
In compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection, and in the context of the new regulatory framework established under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the “General Regulation”), and the national regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data that you provide to us (hereinafter, the “Data”), will be processed by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., S.L., hereinafter, the “Data”. (hereinafter, the “Data”), shall be processed by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., with registered office at C/ Steven Jobs 2, Office 4, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590, Campanillas, Málaga (Spain).
Accuracy and veracity of data provided
All information provided by the User through the forms on the Website for the aforementioned purposes or any other purposes must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and shall keep the information provided to ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. perfectly updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the User’s actual situation. In any event, the User shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Processing of Personal Data
All fields that appear in the forms on the website must be completed, so that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to respond to your request, unless the form itself has fields for voluntary completion.
Personal data will be treated with the degree of protection legally required to prevent any loss, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access.
Should you have any queries regarding data protection, you may contact ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L.’s Data Protection Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
In general, your data shall be processed by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- Customer/lead relationship: ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may process your data for the management of your relationship with the entity, including this processing the development of any operation necessary for the maintenance of the same.
- Communications and promotion: ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. organizes marketing campaigns and promotional events. In these cases, the interested party wishing to participate shall voluntarily register by filling in the forms provided by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. for such purpose. ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall process the data obtained through the forms for participation in these services and events in order to be able to manage the participation of the interested party, as well as the publication of the prizes, or any additional information that may be necessary, if applicable. This processing shall only be carried out if ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. has the consent of the interested party.
- Requests and petitions: In order for ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. to be able to manage those requests and applications that you send us, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall process the information you provide us with. This information shall enable ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. to be able to respond to them, and to provide you with solutions that meet your needs. ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you for as long as such data are necessary for the purpose described above.
- Sending newsletters and other product updates: ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall carry out, both by ordinary and electronic means, the sending of newsletters and magazines, as well as information on the activities and services of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., provided that you have consented to this processing. Whenever this processing is carried out by electronic means, it shall be legitimized in the satisfaction of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L.’s legitimate interests, pursuant to the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, as well as the European Electronic Commercial Communications Regulation. You may object to this processing at any time by contacting the Data Protection Office of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. at the aforementioned e-mail address.
- Conducting surveys to customers or potential customers: In order to be able to verify the quality of communications, of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L.’s procedures, of the treatment we provide you with, as well as of the products and services we make available to you, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may conduct satisfaction surveys. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. In order to be able to improve our procedures, we may contact you to find out your level of satisfaction with them, and thus be able to improve those issues that require it for your greater satisfaction. You may always object to receiving any communication of this nature by contacting ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L.’s Data Protection Office at the aforementioned e-mail address.
Disclosure of your personal data to third-party partners and sponsors
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may, on certain occasions, communicate your personal data to collaborators and sponsors for the development of commercial actions on their behalf (by mail, mailing, fax, SMS, e-mail, and any telematic means), whether of a general nature or adapted to your personal characteristics, provided that you have given your consent through the form established for this purpose. We also inform you that you may oppose and/or withdraw your consent at any time to this treatment.
Relationship with current customers
In the event that you are a current customer, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may process your data for the following additional purposes: management of the relationship with customers, including economic, accounting, fiscal and administrative management, among others: ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may process your data for the management of your customer status, including this treatment, the modification and/or updating of your data, change of personal data, modification of bank account, updating of photographs, request for duplicates, payment tracking. Likewise, your data shall be processed for the purpose of requesting the management of complaints, claims and/or suggestions.
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall process the information provided to us, including that which may be obtained from browsing through the Website. This information shall enable ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. to know your profile, and thus be able to make you better offers, and to provide you with information that may be of interest to you on events and activities organized by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you for the purpose of maintaining your customer status and the relationship maintained with ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., provided that such data are necessary for the purpose described above.
Additionally, in the event that you are part of some of our subscription lists or requests for information, we will treat your data with the following additional purposes:
- Sending newsletters, magazines, and communications within the Loyalty Program: we also inform you that your data may be processed to keep you informed of the activities and procedures related to your status as an applicant, news and organization of events organized by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. and, occasionally, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall carry out, both by ordinary and electronic means, the sending of newsletters and magazines, as well as information on activities and services, provided that the user has not objected to their processing. This processing is based on a legitimate interest of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., in connection with the need to keep the interested party informed about the exclusive benefits deriving from its participation in the Loyalty Program. Pursuant to the aforementioned, whenever this processing is carried out by electronic means, and refers to products and services related to ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., it shall be legitimized in the satisfaction of legitimate interests of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., by virtue of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on information society services and electronic commerce, as well as the European Regulation on Electronic Commercial Communications. The user may object to this treatment at any time.
- Cancellation of the Loyalty Program: In addition, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. may proceed to process your personal data, in relation to an inappropriate use of the Loyalty Program, in order to process your cancellation and termination thereof, and/or the Promotional Means, and to terminate the enjoyment of the Advantages and/or Special Advantages, under the terms set forth in the General Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program. ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall carry out this processing for the purpose of ensuring the proper development of its relationship with the user, without exceeding, in any case, the scope of this purpose and acting in strict compliance with the law in force.
- Management of the registration and unregistration of users: In order for ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. to manage all registrations and deregistrations of users made through any Website, Form or Application made available to it, and whenever appropriate, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall process the information provided to us, including that which may be obtained through any Website, Web Form or Application made available to it. This information shall enable ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. to know your profile, and thus be able to make you better offers, and to provide you with information that may be of interest to you on events and activities organized by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you for the purpose of maintaining your registration as a user and for the management of your relationship with ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., provided that such data are necessary for the purpose described above, as well as for the management of the other purposes we inform you of below.
- Personalization of our commercial and promotional offers: During the maintenance of your relationship with ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., the personal data that you make available to us through any Website, Web Form or Application made available to you, or the contracting of products and services, may be subject to automated decisions that have legal effects on your person, as well as profiling, including through automatic techniques using current data, cookie navigation data, historical and statistical data, data that may be obtained through other sources of information (third party sources and social networks), for the optimization of the product offers that we make available, prices and new proposals, through segmentation into different groups in relation to common patterns. This processing shall only be carried out if ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. has the interested party’s consent.
Our website www.athento.com (the “Website”) uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information about the use of the Website.
Your personal data is collected through the contact form, the registration form, contests, a catalog request or an appointment booking.
We use this data, once collected, to follow up on your request, to contact you if necessary and to carry out statistical monitoring. In addition, we will send you information and advertising offers if, and only if, you give us your approval.
We collect certain information through log files and token files, including: IP address, operating system, pages visited and requests, time and day of connection.
The use of these files allows us to improve our service, as well as to provide you with personalized attention and statistical monitoring. If you do not wish to provide us with this information, you can change the settings of your Internet browser and/or delete your current cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web Site, the pages viewed, the time spent on our Web Site and the sites visited just before and just after the Web Site.
Used web cookies
Our site uses the following cookies.
ANID.google.comIt contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.1 yearHSID.google.es User preferences. Google cookie2 years
|__hstc||.athento.com||Session counter and tracker.||1 año|
|__insp_norec_sess||.athento.com||Site performance analysis||1 year|
|__insp_nv||.inspectlet.com||Site performance analysis||1 year|
|__insp_pad||.inspectlet.com||Visits tracking||1 year|
|__insp_sid||.inspectlet.com||Recurrent visits tracker||1 year|
|__insp_slim||.inspectlet.com||Scroll and mouse tracker||1 year|
|__insp_targlpt||.inspectlet.com||Scroll and mouse tracker||1 year|
|__insp_targlpu||.inspectlet.com||Scroll and mouse tracker||1 year|
|__insp_targlpu||.athento.com||1 year||1 year|
|__insp_uid||.inspectlet.com||This cookie is used to allow the user to share pages through third-party social networking websites.||1 year|
|__insp_wid||.inspectlet.com||Site performance||1 year|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||.google.es||Advertisement (Google)||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||.google.es||Advertisement (Google)||2 years|
|_fbp||.inspectlet.com||Advertisement (Facebook)||3 months|
|_ga||.inspectlet.com||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat||.athento.com||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics and, according to the documentation, is used to speed up the rate of requests, which limits data collection on high-traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.||Session|
|_gid||.inspectlet.com||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and, as of spring 2017, Google does not provide information. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||1 day|
|1P_JAR||.gstatic.com||This cookie carries information about how the end user uses the website and any advertisements the end user may have seen prior to visiting the website.||1 month|
|AID||.google.com||Google services cookie: used to link your activity between devices if you are already signed in to your Google account on another device.||18 months|
|ajs_anonymous_id||.inspectlet.com||These cookies are generally used for Analytics and help count how many people visit a particular site by tracking whether you have visited it before. This cookie has a lifetime of 1 year.||1 year|
|APISID||.google.es||Google uses these cookies to show personalized ads on Google sites based on recent searches and past interactions.||2 years|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Stores information, identifiers and preferences related to Google||Doesn’t expire|
|NID||.google.es||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps.||6 months|
|pll_language||www.athento.com||This cookie name is associated with the Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. It stores a language preference for the visitor to support multilingual websites. When set as a persistent cookie, or with the default lifetime of 1 year, it should be considered functional rather than strictly necessary.||Session|
|SAPISID||.google.es||User preferences. Google cookie||2 years|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||.google.com||The objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||6 months|
|site24x7rumID||www.athento.com||With the use of this cookie it is possible to measure the performance of the user’s browser in real time.||1 year|
|SSID||.google.es||This cookie carries information about how the end user uses the website and any advertisements the end user may have seen prior to visiting the website.||2 years.|
These cookies are those that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Web Site or app. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain on your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a repeat visitor to the Website and to tailor content to offer you content that matches your preferences.
Web analysis from third-party tools and providers
On our Website, we also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analytics tool that allows us to understand how users interact with our Website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and report on Web Site trends without identifying individual users. Together with our server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users visiting our Web Site and which parts of our Web Site are most popular. They provide us with information that can help us improve navigation and better serve users.
If you interact with the content of our Web Site, third-party cookies may also be set. Third-party cookies are those set by a domain other than our Web Site. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse these websites.
Please note that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies.
Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Web Site, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Web Site may be less satisfactory.
Withdrawing my consent
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Website. Please note that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings.
How to disable cookies on Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome menu located in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings… button.
- In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow data to be saved from sites”. Note that if you select this option, you will not be able to directly access most sites that require the use of login credentials.
How to disable cookies on Firefox:
Disabling cookies on Safari:
Users under age
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall not collect or process personal data of minors under fourteen (14) years of age, without fully complying with the requirements set forth in the applicable data protection regulations, as regards compliance with the duty to inform and the obtaining of such consents as may be necessary.
Data transfer to third-parties
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall communicate your personal data to Public Bodies, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. is legally obliged to provide them.
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. relies on the collaboration of certain third-party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. as a consequence of their provision of services.
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers for the purpose of complying with its data protection obligations and undertakes to enter into the corresponding data processing agreement with them, whereby it shall impose upon them, among others, the following obligations: to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures; to process the personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with the documented instructions of ATHENTO EUROPA, S. L.; and to delete or return the personal data to ATHENTO EUROPA, S. L. for the purposes agreed upon. L.; and to delete or return the data to ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. upon the termination of the provision of the services.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data to which you have access by virtue of your relationship with ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall be processed for as long as they are necessary for the management of the aforementioned purposes. In this regard, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall keep the personal data after the termination of its relationship with you, duly blocked, for the period of limitation of any actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data shall be inaccessible to ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., and shall not be processed by the latter, except for the purpose of making them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the purpose of attending to any possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Finally, and provided that you have not withdrawn your consent for this purpose, ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. shall keep your data in order to keep you updated on ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. products, events and services that may be of interest to you.
Exercise of rights
You may, in relation to those treatments that are based on obtaining your consent, withdraw your consent through the procedure detailed in the following paragraph.
You may exercise, if you so wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as request to limit the processing of your personal data, oppose to the same, request the portability of your data, as well as not to be subject to automated individual decisions, by sending a written communication or by contacting ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. through the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
You may also contact ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. by mail at the following address: C/ Steven Jobs 2, Office 4, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590, Campanillas, Málaga (Spain).
To which authority can you send your claims?
You may file a complaint with the Data Protection Office of ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., through the address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can satisfy your rights in this matter. In any case, you may always turn to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan number 6, Madrid, as the supervisory authority in data protection matters.
ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L. maintains the security measures for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided to us.
Acceptance and Consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on personal data protection, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof by ATHENTO EUROPA, S.L., in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of Personal Data.