Details of the job
- Provide technical assistance and support (levels 1 and 2) for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Offer solutions to problems and propose improvements to the product team.
- Meet SLA times when dealing with customer issues.
- Classify and resolve issues based on severity and priority.
- Utilize, grow and update the existing Knowledge Base and Communities to offer answers to users.
- Escalate issues to the product team when required.
- Work shift rotation to cover evenings, public holidays, and weekends
- Watch and improve customer satisfaction in the support area.
- Passion for engineering and technologies.
- Fundamental troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Master skills in prioritization.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Positivity, kindness and humor 🙂
Qualifications and requirements
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Knowdlege & Skills
- Programming Experience.
- Network and systems knowledge.
- Spoken English and Spanish.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Experience on usage of APIs
- Experience with debugging tools
Stack & Tools
Django 3.1 95%
Python 3.7 90%
CSS3 / Bootstrap 99%
Linux (Ubuntu server) 70%
So what's the plan?
Take our courses, join the Scrum daily sessions and other daily meetings of the support team.
Start with Zendesk
Start getting familiar with the ticketing system we use. Analize and resolve some tickets with the support of other engineers or consultants.
By now we expect you to make changes and incorporate new tools, strategies, procedures or systems to reduce the need for user support. You will be assisted by the product team in this adventure.
What will you
if you join us?
Ready to join us?
Join our team and grow your professional career with us. We are looking forward to many adventures together. Send us an email and attach your resume. We will contact you back.