Details of the job
- Ensure and lead the efforts to increase and maintain test coverage.
- Implement automated tools and strategies for back and front testing.
- Define the policy of QA in new releases.
- Develop and maintain libraries, tools, and frameworks for automation testing.
- Participate in test design discussions and code reviews with the product team.
- Design test cases.
- Take care of QA culture & architecture.
- Passion for engineering and technologies.
- Ability to learn autonomously.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Product and usability-oriented work.
Qualifications and requirements
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Knowdlege & Skills
- Experience with different types of automated tests such as unit, sanity, performance, security, load/stress.
- Experience with writing automated tests, preferably in Python.
- Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Continuous integration.
- Unit testing
- Be able to read and understand texts in English.
- Object-oriented programming.
- PEP 8
Stack and Tools
Django/Python Unit Tests 99%
Circle CI 95%
Playwrite or Selenium 95%
So what's the plan?
Take our courses, join the Scrum daily sessions.
Start with small tasks and their tests
Start developing small features, changes in the code and other small task so you get started and gain knowledge on our product and its structure. Code unit tests for these small features.
Lead the QA process
By now we expect you to feel comfortable with the project structure, modules and libraries as well as with the current tests tools used. From here on, we want you to guide us in the design of our software QA system.
What will you
if you join us?
Ready to join us?
Join our team and grow your professional career with us. We are looking forward to many adventures together. Send us an email and attach your resume. We will contact you back.