Details of the job
- Analysis and design of solutions, features, and software products.
- Development and maintenance of solutions, features, and software products.
- Development of unit tests to ensure product quality.
- Generation of technical and user documentation.
- Creation of components, templates, and other elements to standardize and streamline product development.
- Research on product usage to improve usability and user experience.
- Design and development of web user interfaces.
- Code refactoring.
- Product performance improvements.
- Passion for engineering and technologies.
- Ability to learn autonomously.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Product and usability-oriented work.
Qualifications and requirements
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Knowdlege & Skills
- Git version control using Bitbucket and GitHub as repository.
- Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Continuous integration.
- Be able to read and understand texts in English.
- Object-oriented programming.
- PEP 8
Django 3.1 95%
Python 3.7 90%
CSS3 / Bootstrap 99%
So what's the plan?
Take our courses, join the Scrum daily sessions.
Start with small tasks
Start developing small features, changes in the code and other small task so you get started and gain knowledge on our product.
Create new things (and also break some)
By now we expect you to feel comfortable developing new features, knowing the structure of the project and fully integrated into the sprint rhythm. But above all, we expect you to start proposing crazy ideas to make our users thrilled 🙂
What will you
if you join us?
Ready to join us?
Join our team and grow your professional career with us. We are looking forward to many adventures together. Send us an email and attach your resume. We will contact you back.